Camelot Executive Producer Louis LaRose spent five days in London collaborating with Grey New York Director of Music, Josh Rabinowitz on the recording of four new Suites of Original Music for client UPMC. The suites were composed and scored by prolific film, concert, and commercial music Composer Robert Miller. The multi-day recording session, consisting of fifty-five live musicians from The London Philharmonic Orchestra, took place at Angel Studios in London. This was the third such collaboration between Miller, Camelot and Grey for UPMC.
- CAMELOT PRODUCES COMEDY SPOT FOR MAGEE-WOMANS HOSPITAL OF UPMC FEATURING STAR NHL GOALIE MARC-ANDRE FLUERY
- Camelot Roster Director Joe Grasso Directs 10 Spot Broadcast Campaign for UPMC Health Plan
- JOE GRASSO DIRECTS BROADCAST SPOT FOR SUBARU “LOVE” CAMAPAIGN
- Camelot produces Comedy spot for The Pittsburgh Steelers and UPMC Sports Medicine
- Joe Grasso Directs Commercial Campaign for Cancer Treatment Centers of America